ICF-NE is a not-for-profit association incorporated in the State of Nebraska on June 30, 2015, and serving the state of Nebraska and eastern Iowa. ICF-NE is the Chapter of the International Coach Federation. ICF-NE is a vibrant, statewide chapter that provides continuing education, community, and guidance to local coaches in order to advance the profession of coaching.
ICF-NE members actively create success for their clients by demonstrating coaching excellence and professionalism as defined by the ICF Code of Ethics.
ICF-NE exists to advance the profession of coaching through educational and networking opportunities as well as community outreach for experienced and aspiring coaches.
ICF-NE will be known as the leading resource for the coaching community and the organizations and individuals it serves by providing:
- A collaborative network of professional, credentialed coaches
- Continuing education to equip aspiring and experienced coaches
- Impactful contributions to the coaching profession
ICF-NE will committed to provide:
ICF-NE is committed to the core values of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Global and pledge to conduct our business and all interaction while upholding the values of Integrity, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect, and Education.
- Professional development, practice-building and spirit of community among its members
- Enhancing public awareness of the coaching profession and promoting an understanding of the benefits of coaching
- Networking and sharing opportunities
- Forum wherein the members can discuss issues of professional concern.
- Opportunity for its members to collaborate in providing resources and solutions for their clients
- Opportunities for its members to be of service to the area community
- Bi-directional communication channel between chapter members and the ICF headquarters and leadership.
- The highest standards of ethics, to model integrity, to assure ethical costs and services for our clients, and to help preserve the self-regulation and integrity of the coaching profession.
- Encouraging and helping coaches become ICF accredited. Support in navigating the ICF credentialing process.
We shall fulfill our organizational mission following ICF-NE Bylaws